Bradenton, Florida (WFTS/CNN) A Florida victim was injured while moving furniture around his yard. It only took seconds, but he could have died.
Charles Lee was moving a deck chair when the wind carried him into the pool. A chair man pierced his throat.
“I was shocked. The wind swept the land away from me. Then, when I got up from my jaw, I sat down to rub my jaws.” He said.
Doctors claim Lee was fortunate to visit the emergency room and have 12 stitches.
“The tear was two centimeters past the carotid artery,” he told me.
Lee is receiving antibiotics and has been given a tetanus shot. Doctors were concerned about infection because the bottom of the stool was stained with rust.
“A couple of angels are watching me. Actually, that’s what the ambulance doctor said,” he said.
I was puzzled as to why this strange incident occurred.
“If you look later, you can see the sail effect and the funnel effect that often happens in tight spaces like between buildings or between canals, and I think that’s exactly what happened here,” he added.
Lee saw a doctor 5 days after the accident. Lee is expected to be fine, but the chair in the pool will end up in the trash.
“He’s creepy. I will wear it or lie on it again. He’s done his business and next time I’ll probably buy plastic.
Popular July 27th Birthdays
Year: 1969 Timo Maas, German DJ and Producer
Year: 1996 Ashlyn Sanchez, American actress
Year: 1963 Karen Allison, American singer and pianist
Year: 1949 Robert Rankin, English author and painter
Year: 1939 William Eggleston, American photographer and academic